Tuesday 4 April 2017

Dear father, I confess it has been a while since my last confession . . .

So I've been busy. Family matters and all related family issues have taken me away from writing over the last week or so. However, today I have received special permission to spend time working. Promotion has been the main order of the day, I've been advertising my wares across the nation via social media, not sure if it will be productive but one must try. It's the same as writing these blogs, I'm sure no one actually reads them.

I have asked my talented proofreader person to come up with a synopsis of my book, Animan, so I can begin the begging process of obtaining a publisher or literary agent. I'm useless at that sort of thing. On a more cheerful note, I've finally come up with an idea for Animan lll. I wasn't sure if I wanted to write another book, but when the idea hit me, I found I couldn't resist. Perhaps if I concentrate on one genre instead of roaming across subjects like a vagabond, I'll eventually sell more books. Who knows? Perhaps the world really is flat.
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only described and discussed things I observe and thoughts that occur as I see them, I mean no offence but welcome other points of view or opinions.
If you like what I've rambled about, great! If not, please keep your comments polite.

Water in a river changes constantly.

Water in a river changes constantly.