Wednesday 29 March 2017

So, apart from writing, breathing, whining and writing, I also have a passion for motorcycles, vintage ones to be precise. No writing done over the last few days because I've been searching down spares for my 1958 BSA C12 bike. I enjoy it so any guilt about not writing is quickly forgotten.

I used to be a musician, teaching and gigging with groups, duets and very often solo. Any spare moment of every day I would pick up my guitar, mandolin or ukulele and play. Sadly now I seldom pick up an instrument as I no longer teach and I no longer gig. I miss it.

But my motorcycles keep me mechanically sane, can't speak for the rest of the time. Nonetheless, writing will resume in a short while. I am still publicising my first science fiction book, Animan, but work on Animan ll has stalled somewhat. If more of you would buy my books, I would certainly have the incentive to write more, or are you trying to tell me some thing?

Anyway, if you are amused or confused by my inane drivel, how about adding your name to my list of followers please? Go on, it won't hurt, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only described and discussed things I observe and thoughts that occur as I see them, I mean no offence but welcome other points of view or opinions.
If you like what I've rambled about, great! If not, please keep your comments polite.

Water in a river changes constantly.

Water in a river changes constantly.