Tuesday 14 March 2017

Well I've learnt something new this week. I know I should have known, but I didn't. I have discovered it is pure agony attempting to promote my latest book, Animan, with a painful bad back! Ouch!
On a good note, I just scanned Goodreads for my book and lo and behold, there it was. And it already has two good ratings. So while my back screams in protest, my soul is lifted somewhat.

I don't know if anyone actually reads these blogs but I write anyway. Oh the is one other thing I've noticed while trying to find a less painful seating position with a bad back. I noted my language has become a tad more colourful, least that's the politest way I can think of describing it. I am using words I've not thought of for years! Need I identify these words for you? No, I didn't think so.

So I soldier on, advertising my books as best I can while looking in trepidation at the piles of editing I still have to do before publishing Animan ll. If I ever find a comfortable position, I'll get to it, I promise, honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only described and discussed things I observe and thoughts that occur as I see them, I mean no offence but welcome other points of view or opinions.
If you like what I've rambled about, great! If not, please keep your comments polite.

Water in a river changes constantly.

Water in a river changes constantly.